The Elegance Wardrobe System is the essence of simplicity, functionality and versatility. Designed to look equally at home in a traditional or modern interior, it is characterised by sleek lines and refined finishes.
This system has been intuitively engineered for the demands of daily family use. Featuring high quality rollers for smooth operation, strong aluminium framing to make countless size panels possible and a specially designed tracking system for a multitude of door configuration options.
Create the wardrobe that says a lot about you.
Features & Benefits
- Door panel can be glazed with a solid panel, assembled around a plasterboard panel or have a mirror applied to the outside surface to create a semi-frameless appearance.
- Purpose designed Guide/Bumper component aligns the door panel within the Head Track and provides a door stop feature when positioned accordingly.
- Head and Sill End Cap components have been designed to neatly finish of the installed system. All exposed components are colour matched to various aluminium extrusion finishes.
- Two, three, four and five panel door configurations achievable in double track and three and six panel door configurations for triple track.
- Finger pull detail has been designed into the Panel Stile extrusion for door panels glazed with a solid or plasterboard panel.
- Bumper Strips fit into the Panel Stile providing a bumper to cushion the panel upon closing.
- Frame joint assembly is achieved using specially designed components and rollers. Screw fixings are concealed on the inside of the wardrobe panel.